In business since 2002, KettleBell Concepts (KBC) is the business to business leader in kettlebell education for highly credentialed, currently practicing fitness professionals globally. The depth, breath, and scope of the materials presented are geared solely toward fitness and other allied health professionals. With over 5,000 trained and counting, KettleBell Concepts is the only place fitness industry leaders, fitness professionals and other allied health professionals go to get education, products and business solutions for programming. All courses are CEC approved and on the product side their KBC-brand kettlebells are distributed exclusively by KBC’s distributor—SIL FITNESS—a company with a 20 year history in the fitness marketplace.
Science & Research
KBC’s material is extensively annotated and backed by the latest research. Courses are conducted in the language of science with the understanding that attendees are trained, properly credentialed, currently practicing fitness professional working with clients of all types.
We ignore dogma. We eschew “gurus.” KBC has always (and will continue) to seek the “why’s behind the how’s.” The goal is to create, encourage, and cultivate critical thinking skills that will apply not just to kettlebells, but to other modalities as well as you continue on in your fitness journey.
The kettlebell is just a tool. A great tool to be sure—and it’s something that can bring a lot to not only your clients, but to you as well as a business owner. But it is—still—just a tool. We encourage our students to be wary of swallowing too much of any one type of Coolaide.
Welcome to your first step with KBC.
I was bold in the pursuit of knowledge, never fearing to follow truth and reason to whatever results they led, and bearding every authority which stood in their way. Thomas Jefferson
You studied KB’s for a weekend and you’re “done.”
Wrong. How can you be? Top GS competitors spend their lives trying to perfect just two lifts! How can you feasibly think you’re “done” in a weekend? A true, comprehensive KB curriculum is just as intensive as any martial art, Pilates, or Yoga program. You don’t study kettlebells in a vacuum & there is no “done.” KBC provides a complete curriculum that can lead you into Girevoy Sport as well as give you the opportunity to take your skills, and your clients, to the next level.
Quietly, since its inception, KBC has racked up an extensive list of industry firsts:
- FIRST to introduce kettlebell training to the fitness industry at a trade show. (ECA Miami 2002.)
- FIRST to publish the first study in the English language regarding kettlebells. Electromyographic Analysis of the Unilateral Power Snatch Performed With a Dumbbell vs. Kettlebell. M. Cronin, T. Keating, and A. Cronin. Exercise Physiology Lab, Manhattan College, Bronx, NY. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, 2004, 18(4) q. 2004 National Strength & Conditioning Association. NSCA 2004 Conference Abstracts
- FIRST to roll out and conduct a business to business, CEC-approved course specifically geared toward fitness professionals.
- FIRST to implement kettlebell training in semi-private, small group trainings in gyms such as TSI, Lifetime Fitness, Crunch, Equinox, and many others.
- FIRST to bring kettlebells to Korea—in conjunction with KB Crossfit Korea and the NCSF.
- FIRST to roll out a CEC-approved group exercise courses for the fitness community. (Total Body KB Blast™ IDEA World 2007)
- FIRST to create a CEC-approved, kettlebell centric-convention geared exclusively toward the fitness community for the purpose of providing further education in the areas of Girevoy Sport, group exercise, and personal training. (www.kbcconvention.com)
Follow Through, Business Building & Benefits
- So you have a kettlebell credential. Congratulations! Does that mean you’re now going to make a ton more money? Maybe. Maybe not. The fact is, marketing is an incredibly important element of your business.
- KBC has an extensive membership portal available strictly to KBC-trained instructors. You’ll receive immediate access
- KBC Customer Hub. (kettlebellconcepts.customerhub.net) This includes review videos, articles, and much more!
- Immediate access to our heavily trafficked Instructor Locator. (www.kbcinstructorlocator.com) This allows for a complete listing, videos, files, Goggle map to your location, and much more!
- Immediate access to substantial discounts on all equipment from our distributor, SIL FITNESS
- Extensive follow ups via email to help keep you on track!
- Preferred pricing on all KBC Events, Seminars, Retreats, and more!