TRAINING REGISTRATION POLICIES & KBC INSTRUCTOR LOCATOR POLICIES.
I UNDERSTAND & ACCEPT THAT, BY ENROLLING IN ANY KETTLEBELL CONCEPTS INSTRUCTOR TRAINING, I ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS LISTED BELOW.
LIVE TRAINING WAIVER
- •Included in each course registration fee is a non-refundable, non-transferable $100.00 deposit.
- •Customers canceling with 14 days notice or more are entitled to a refund of paid registration fees, less the non-refundable, non-transferable $100.00 deposit.
- •Customers canceling with less than 14 days notice are not entitled to a refund and forfeit their entire fee. The balance is kept on file as a credit to be applied to a future teacher training within the 12 months from the date the order was processed. A credit will be issued and is valid for 12 months toward another teacher training, DVD's or apparel. These fees are non-transferrable to purchases of kettlebells.
- •Customers not attending a training and failing to contact KBC in advance (i.e., “no-shows”) will also forfeit all registration fees; no refund/credit will be issued.
- •All trainings are subject to cancellation or rescheduling and in such cases; customers will be notified in advance and be provided with various options. Please call to confirm any training(s) prior to making any travel arrangements
- •All refunds and/or credits will be issued in US Dollars only.
- •Full attendance is required to receive course credit.
DIGITAL PRODUCT PURCHASE & KBC INSTRUCTOR HUB MONTHLY RECURRING SUBSCRIPTION
- •Purchasing our KBC Online Foundations course is to purchase an online, non-tangible irrevocable good. We therefore do not, under any circumstances, issue refunds once the order is completed. All customers take full responsibility and waive all rights to disputes upon purchasing the course from us.
- •If the customer purchased the KBC Online Foundations course with the intention of "testing out" of day 1 of the Level 1 Instructor Training, the customer agrees and accepts all responsibility to successfully complete all requirements of the Foundations course PRIOR TO ATTENDING DAY 2 OF THEIR SELECTED LEVEL 1 INSTRUCTOR TRAINING.
- •If the customer has not successfully completed both the 100 question exam and the video evaluation as part of the KBC Online Foundations Course, they understand--and take full responsibility for the fact--that they will, under no circumstances, be admitted into Day 2 of the Level 1 Instructor Training. This is not only for their own safety, but others in the class as well. Further, no refunds will be given (for any product) under any circumstances.
- •If the customer has purchased the monthly membership to the KBC Instructor Hub, the client authorizes KettleBell Concepts to debit the credit card account in the amount noted on checkout. (Price may vary if there is a promotion in place, but will be no more than $19.95 per month.) This payment is for monthly access to Instructor Hub pages and the client understands that this authorization will remain in effect until the schedule end date, or until it is cancelled via email or phone call. The client certifies that they are an authorized user of the credit card used to place the order and will not dispute the payment with their credit card company, so long as the transaction corresponds to the terms noted here.
RE-SCHEDULING POLICY FOR LIVE TRAININGS
- •All classes are subject to rescheduling if the hosting organization does not meet the minimum number of students required to host a class. Although extremely rare, this may happen periodically.
- •The hosting institution is bound to re-schedule the instructor training. When the class is re-scheduled, attendees have the option of applying their credit toward that (or any another) teacher training (good for 12 months,) DVD's or apparel. These fees are non-transferrable to purchases of kettlebells and are non-refundable. Please call to confirm prior to making travel arrangements.
- •KettleBell Concepts, in coordination with the hosting facility, reserves the right to rearrange the venue. Attendee shall not have any claim against Kettlebell Concepts or the hosting facility with respect of any loss or damage whatsoever consequent on the Course failing (for whatsoever reason) to be held or the Course venue being or becoming wholly or partially unavailable for holding of the Course for whatsoever reason. No refunds paid on courses will be provided, with the exception of bullet point #2 under "Training Waiver" noted above.
- •KettleBell Concepts, in conjunction with the hosting facility, reserves the right to re-arrange or postpone the course, or offer an alternative venue without liability. No refunds paid on courses will be provided, with the exception of bullet point #2 under "Training Waiver" noted above.
- •A necessary change in venue, dates of course, location or otherwise will not be a breach of contract and shall be binding upon all parties. No refunds paid on courses will be provided, with the exception of bullet point #2 under "Training Waiver" noted above.
- •Attendee understands and accepts that it is their responsibility to make all best efforts to attend the newly rescheduled course under all circumstances as there is no guarantee another one will be in their area within another 90 days. No refunds paid on courses will be provided, with the exception of bullet point #2 under "Training Waiver" noted above.
•Regardless of whether the newly re-scheduled course date is acceptable to attendee, s/he further understands, accepts, and agrees that there are absolutely no refunds (with the exception of #2 under "Training Waiver" noted above.) No refunds paid on courses will be provided, with the exception of bullet point #2 under "Training Waiver" noted above.
- •There may be circumstances where the advertised instructor, for personal, medical, or other reasons may prove to be unavailable to teach the course. KBC reserves the right to change the MI ("Master Instructor") for any reason, at any time, and is under no obligation to make attendees aware of this change.
ATTENDANCE POLICY: Full attendance over the entire weekend is required to receive CEU’s.
KETTLEBELLS: KBC does NOT bring kettlebells to instructor trainings. It's simply impractical. The hosting institution purchases kettlebells ONLY for their own use. If they need 10, they buy 10. If they need five, they buy five, etc. KBC suggests looking at SIL FITNESS on the East Coast or Iron Company on the West Coast for your kettlebell needs. Educationally, it’s absolutely imperative you have your own KB to practice with immediately after completion of the course and before you even think about using them with clients.
KBC INSTRUCTOR LOCATOR TERMS:
- Any student who successfully passes both the written and the practical exam will automatically be given a listing on the KBC Instructor Locator. Instructors will informed by KBC's offices when their listing is complete along with full instructions on how to log in, manage, and edit the listing.
KETTLEBELL CONCEPTS WAIVER AND RELEASE AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT
In consideration of me being permitted to participate in any way in the KBC Instructor Training OR by purchasing the Online Foundations Training sponsored Activities (“Activity”), I agree:
- •I understand the nature of KettleBell Concepts Continuing Education activities and believe I am qualified to participate in such Activity. I further acknowledge that I am aware the activity may be conducted in facilities open to the public during the Activity. I further agree and warrant that if at any time I believe conditions to be unsafe, I will immediately discontinue further participation in the Activity.
- •I FULLY UNDERSTAND that: (a) KettleBell Concepts Instructor Training involve risks and dangers of SERIOUS BODILY INJURY, INCLUDING PERMANENT DISABILITY, PARALYSIS AND DEATH (“Risks”); (b) these Risks and dangers may be caused by my own actions, or in action’s, the actions or in action’s of others participating in the Activity, the condition in which the Activity takes place, or THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE “RELEASEES” NAMED BELOW; (c) there may be other risks and social and economic losses either not known to me or not readily foreseeable at this time; and I FULLY ACCEPT AND ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSSES, COSTS, AND DAMAGES incurred as a result of my Participation in the Activity.
- •I HEREBY RELEASE, DISCHARGE, COVENANT NOT TO SUE, AND AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS KettleBell Concepts/David Ganulin their respective administrators, directors, agents, officers, volunteers, and employees, other participants, any sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises on which the Activity takes place (each considered one of the “Releasees” herein) from all liability, claims, demands, losses, or damages on my account caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the “Releasees” or otherwise, including negligent rescue operations and further agree that if, despite this release, I, or anyone on my behalf makes a claim against any of the Releasees named above, I WILL INDEMNIFY, SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE RELEASEES FROM ANY LITIGATION EXPENSES, ATTORNEY FEES, LOSS LIABILITY, DAMAGE OR COSTS ANY MAY INCUR AS THE RESULT OF ANY SUCH CLAIM.
- •I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, AND UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY AGREEING TO IT. BY ENROLLING IN ANY KETTLEBELL CONCEPTS COURSE, I AM FULLY AWARE THIS IS THE EQUIVALENT OF MY SIGNATURE. I HAVE THEREFORE SIGNED IT FREELY AND WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT OR ASSURANCE OF ANY NATURE. IT IS INTENDED IT TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW AND AGREE THAT IF ANY PORTION OF THIS AGREEMENT IS HELD TO BE INVALID THAT THE BALANCE, NOTWITHSTANDING, SHALL CONTINUE IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT.
•The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
•Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
•You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
•Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
•This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
•All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
•Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
•From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
•Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of NY State and the City of New York.