Keli Roberts is a world renowned fitness educator, trainer and the award recipient of the 2003 IDEA International Instructor of the Year.
Keli is a Senior Instructor in the KBC group fitness program.
In this interview she discusses:
- Why some group exercise instructors are hesitant to use the KB and what can be done about it?
- (The answer may surprise you!) (Forward to the 11 minute 40 second mark for the quick answer!)
- Why women will NOT look like Arnold if they pick up heavier weights
- How the industry has changed from "Slimnastics," to 5lb dumbbells, to the present
- Trends of the group ex market and why the KB is perfectly positioned right now
- Why it is absolutely imperative that instructors who want to teach this modality to clients/customers learn in a hands on environment