Our Level 1 Instructor Training meets the immediate needs of both independent and facility-affiliated fitness professionals looking to implement kettlebells in a boot camp, semi-private/small group profit center or one-on-one personal training environment.
The KBC Level 1 Teacher Training course will cover:
- •Neuromotor Development: Education based on cutting-edge research and critical problem-solving skills in a motor learning/control context.
- •KettleBell training from a motor learning , biomechanical, & neurophysiological perspective.
- •How to effectively teach the basic to intermediate kettlebell lifts for improved conditioning, skill acquisition and context-dependent functional transfer.
- •How to leverage time and maximize income with proven business models.
- •The Level-1 KB unique, foundational, power, and traditional lifts.
- •Innovative applications of KB training in the areas of personal training, semi-private instruction, overall functional and athletic performance enhancement, injury prevention, and KBC's unique, proven and business strategies.
- •The unique and highly functional biomechanical, neurological, and physiological principals of KB training and how they radically differ from other modalities.
•Hosting a Level 1 Instructor Training is a convenient way to get your instructor's certified, keep them up to date with continuing education (SPIN® CECs, ACE, AFAA and NASM credits available), and recruit new instructors. Hosting is simple—your facility provides the space and the kettlebells (you probably already have them sitting there!) and we do the rest.
- •If your facility is unable to commit to conducting this 2-day, 16 hour, live training, there is the option of a "hybrid" course. All attendees must take and pass the Online Foundations Instructor course first. We will then come in and teach Day 2 of the Level 1 Instructor Course. Call or email us for more information.
- •If your organization wanted to purchase bulk pricing for only the Online Foundations Instructor course, we can accomodate you. Call or email us for information.
•The Level 1: Introduction to Kettlebell Lifting Instructor Training is only the beginning of your KBC education. To get started, call 800-876-6090 x711, email education at kettlebellconcepts dot com or click on the button on the sidebar on the left.
•The cost to secure a Live, 2-day, Level 1 Instructor Training is $2,500.00 and includes training plus materials for up to eight participants ($312.50 per person). Outside (non-hosting facility trainers) must pay the full price of $499.
•KBC will conduct trainings for as little as 2 people, but the fee of $2,500 still applies. Therefore, to ensure your facility receives the highest return on investment, we suggest marketing it internally first and secure, if possible, payroll deduction. In our 12 years of experience, facilities who allow staff to pay for the training from their paycheck see a nearly 15-20% lift in attendance. If this is not possible, payment must still be made upfront.
•Once the workshop is secured through payment, the marketing begins. We'll promote it through our web site, in conjunction with our strategic partners, e-mails and e-newsletters, and we’ll also handle all the administrative efforts. All host facilities with 8 paid attendees also receive one complimentary admission. (A $499 value.)
- •1.6 CEU's from ACE, NSCA, NCSF, NFPT, NASM, ISSA, and others. 9.5 from AFAA and 4 SPIN® CEC's.
•Travel expenses for KBC Master Instructors are the responsibility of the hosting facility. (For larger trainings, KBC usually bears some of this cost. Call 800-876-6090 x711 for more information.)
•The hosting site focuses on marketing the course in conjunction with KBC. Marketing material will be provided. (Posters, social media presence, sample press releases, access to KBC Intranet and more!)
•55 trainers max. (For larger trainings, KBC bears the cost of providing a second, Assistant Instructor.)