Alex is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach (CSCS) from the NSCA as well as a USAW Club Coach. He has a B.S. in psychobiology.
He has conducted original research in advanced exercise physiology, exercise prescriptions and more. He has over 10 years in the fitness industry previously serving as a Fitness Manager for Equinox gyms throughout New York City. He shares his leadership and expertise in personal training, but also in his extensive background in Tae Kwon Do, Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and a 3rd degree black belt in Filipino Martial Arts.
When not training in the gym, Mr. Gruezo is training in the classroom. Alex was a former faculty member at the Swedish Institute of College of Health Sciences and taught students part of the Advanced Personal Training degree program. Classes included Anatomy, Physiology, Myology and Kinesiology among others.
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialists (CSCS)
- Certified Performance Enhancement Specialist (PES)
- Certified USA Weightlifting (USAW) Club Coach
- Former Master Instructor in the Corporate Equinox Fitness Training Institute
- Former Education Coordinator/Instructor American Academy of Personal Training (New York State)
- KettleBell Concepts Master Instructor
- M.S in Exercise Science and Health Promotion
- B.S in Psychobiology
On his free time, Alex continues his love for sports and activities through a couple rounds of golf, indoor rock climbing, yoga and snowboarding.