Strength and Conditioning Coach and co-author of Kettlebells, Strength Training for Power and Grace, Victoria D. Gray, MPA, ATC, CSCS surrounded herself with health and fitness from an early age. Victoria started as a gymnast and dancer at the age of five.
She had the distinct pleasure of dancing in many Orange Bowl Half-time shows, Super Bowl Half-time show and for Walt Disney World Company.
Victoria received her undergraduate degree at the University of Central Florida with a specialty in Sports Medicine. Immediately following she moved to New York City, received her Graduate degree from New York University in Health Policy and Management. While in New York, Victoria became a Nationally Certified Athletic Trainer, NSCA – Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach, Kettlebell Concepts Master Instructor, and managed a team of trainers at Equinox, one of the top fitness clubs. She moved to San Francisco, California after graduating from NYU, became a TRX Suspension Trainer Instructor and continued her passion of helping people live and move well.
Victoria currently resides and trains clients in Chicago, IL. Her specialties lie in Post-Injury Rehabilitation, Kettlebell Instruction, TRX Suspension Training, Pre/Post Natal Coaching, Yoga group and private instruction, weight loss, and general health and wellness coaching.
After ten plus years of working with elite athletes, dancers and fitness enthusiasts of all levels, Victoria believes that with your dedication and determination, she can help you accomplish any goal.
Education and Certifications:
- Published co-author, Kettlebells, Strength Training for Power and Grace
- MPA, Masters of Public Administration - New York University
- B.S.,Sports Medicine - University of Central Florida
- ATC, Certified Athletic Trainer - National Athletic Trainers Association Board of Certification
- CSCS, Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist - National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Level 2 TRX Sports Medicine Suspension Trainer
- KettleBell Concepts Master Instructor - Kettlebell Concepts, Inc.
- Pre and postpartum instructor course - BOC
- Yoga Instructor, RYT 200 - YogaWorks