As one of those self-professed "fitness geeks" who spend their down time reading, experimenting and learning about better, different and innovative ways to train - both for myself and my clients, I naturally gravitated to KettleBell Concepts.
I chose to work with them and am proud to be associated with them because everything they do is science based. I chose the name Bell Power Fitness for my training company because while I have dozens of tools in my trainer toolbelt (and I use them ALL!) it's the bells that are at the heart of it: kettlebells, dumbbells and barbells.I am always striving for a better, healthier way to help my clients surpass their fitness goals.
To that end, I have specialized in Human Functional Biomechanics. In plain English, that means that I begin watching a client’s movements [walking, bending, squatting and lifting]; identify potential imbalances and dysfunction; then incorporate movements and exercises that will not only improve fitness and appearance but also restore ease of movement and better function to their life.
I have been fortunate enough to call the fitness industry my home for nearly 25 years - fortunate because fitness has been and will continue to be - my all-consuming passion. That passion and enthusiasm encompass both my personal life and my career focus.
I have trained other trainers, run seminars and always put my clients’ goals, needs and safety at the front of my focus. I have trained people from all walks of life and all levels of fitness: Everyone from professional athletes, fitness moms, youth athletes to medical "hard cases" and I look forward to working with you and your staff shortly!
- Kettlebell Concepts Certified Level I Instructor/Senior Instructor
- National Strength and Conditioning Association – Certified Personal Trainer/Professional Member since 1996
- Member of the Reebok University Professional Instructors Alliance since 1991
- US Navy Certified Command Fitness Leader since 2009
- Trained by Gray Cook in the use of his Functional Movement Screen in 1997
- Certified in Pre-Natal/Post Partum Exercise prescription
- Active Isolated Stretching/PNF Stretching
- CPR/First Aid Instructor Certified